Bringing together the Creative Digital sector in the North East of England.
Since its reboot in 2016, Digital Union has been fulfilling its proposition and has matured from a standard networking organisation into a strategic campaigning and representational body.
It draws on member and national network expertise to formulate programmes around talent/skills, media and profile, while ensuring we are consulted as well as recognised as representing the North East sector – the fastest growing tech sector in the UK.
Digital Union is there for its members, the sector and the region. Together we are meaningful, visible and strong!
The main highlights of becoming a member are:
- The opportunity to raise awareness of your work, the sector, and the region
- Dedicated PR and marketing advice which includes assistance with press releases, workshops, and bespoke support
- Business profile on our website including your logo and URL, promoted to both members, subscribers, and the wider world
- Early tender and award alerts, member only events, speaking opportunities, business development opportunities, and discounted rates among members
- Features in our regular e-newsletters highlighting member news, success stories and your upcoming events
- Exposure and visibility within the sector, region, and the UK via media relations and social media
- Potential to collaborate with other members and unlock new opportunities
- Social media support with a dedicated hashtag: #ThisIsMINE (This Is Made in the North East)
Who can become a member?
Any business or organisation operating within the North East’s creative, digital, and tech sectors can become a member. So, whether you’re a digital agency, education provider, public sector organisation or local authority, your support and involvement can help us to achieve our aims and objectives for the sector and region.
We also welcome a wide range of professional service companies such as accountants, HR specialists, and legal services.