Band Masterclass events in County Durham offer FREE ENTRY for 13-19 year old young musicians and those wanting to get into the music industry or working in the youth sector.
You will get the opportunity to:
• Hear from music industry experts
• Get inspired to fast-track your music career
• Find out about opportunities for aspiring artists and music businesses
• Network with other musicians and music businesses in the area
• Come away with a plan for your band
Generator has a strong history of attracting industry guests to discuss key issues facing musicians and aspiring music businesses.
Who are Masterclasses aimed at?
Band Masterclasses are aimed at young musicians, emerging artists, aspiring music businesses and youth sector professionals who are interested in supporting the careers of young musicians.
We would expect 20 attendees at each session. It is expected that attendees will be at entry-level (i.e. have written and recorded original material but are inexperienced live and need to get noticed regionally).
Any artists who are at the next level or progress during Sound Connections will be sign-posted to other Generator events and can meet one-to-one with Generator staff for more intensive support and advice.