Join the UKTI’s flagship trade mission to the Games Developers Conference in the USA in March and get a unique introduction to the US and global gaming industry with a fantastic programme of support from UK Trade & Investment (UKTI). Ukie will again host the mega UK industry stand, where participants of the mission will have the chance to network with global players.
GDC is the world’s largest and longest-running professionals-only game industry event. Attracting over 24,000 attendees, the show is one of the primary global events for programmers, artists, producers, game designers, audio professionals, business decision-makers and others involved in the development of interactive games to gather to exchange ideas and shape the future of the industry.
This market defining conference features over 400 lectures, panels, tutorials and roundtable discussions on a comprehensive
selection of game development topics by leading industry experts. In addition, the GDC expo showcases all of the most relevant
game development tools, platforms and services helping to drive the industry forward.
• find out about the future industry trends from leading US industry luminaries
• make international games industry contacts
• participate in behind-the-scenes conversations that can change the direction of your strategy
Benefits of joining the UKTI hosted mission:
• 1:1 support to plan your international strategy before, during and following the show
• connect with large group of UK gaming companies
• country and sector briefings from US team
• guided floor walk of the conference
• prestigious networking reception
• additional programme including company site visits or meetings
• £500 funding towards travel and accommodation is available for eligible companies (speak to a UKTI International Trade Adviser)
This visit is expected to be highly popular and places will be reserved on a first come first served basis.
The Gen: our specially curated round-up of all the latest and greatest news, views, and events, keeping you in the loop!