Generator are seeking an experience administrative assistant to support their ERDF funded programme, Supply Chain North East.
The role is part-time, 3 days a week and initially on a 3 month fixed term contract, with the possibility of extension.
The role is an immediate start for the right candidate.
Role & Responsibilities
- Management of paper filing system, ensuring all hard copy documents relating to SCNE programme are scanned and saved into project CRM
- Assist with production of all SCNE paperwork and eligibility checks
- Event support including production of sign in sheets and ERDF paperwork
- Keep all mailing lists up to date
- Collect and record feedback from all SCNE delivery
- Maintain company information and contact details on CRM
- Assist with SCNE marketing through production of newsletters, social media and updating website where necessary
Please see full job description for full details >>>
Please send your CV and covering email to email@example.com
© Generator 2019 - All rights reserved.
Site delivered by Cargo Creative