Northumbria University To Offer Enterprise & Business Support
Northumbria Enterprise & Business Support 2 (NEBS2) scheme to offer fully funded support for expanding micro and SME businesses to shape recruitment and HR practices.
Hiring and retaining individuals with the blend of skills, knowledge, and experience to deliver continued growth is a challenge faced by all businesses. Micro-businesses and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) that are seeking to bring in new talent are now able to tap into specialist recruitment and human resource development support from university experts at zero cost.
The Northumbria Enterprise and Business Support 2 (NEBS2) scheme can offer free expert coaching from experienced academics across a range of areas including recruitment, employment law, workforce pension arrangements and developing meaningful appraisals. The support is open to businesses located in Tyne and Wear or Northumberland that have been trading for at least 12 months.
Each business will receive up to 12 hours of online advice, workshops and mentoring from highly skilled and successful business practitioners who will assist participants to:
- Design and implement effective recruitment plans and processes.
- Develop an understanding of how to conduct job analysis, produce job descriptions and application documents.
- Identify appropriate channels to engage suitable candidates.
- Establish methods to screen, shortlist, interview and evaluate candidates.
- Develop HR practices that align employee performance with organisational strategy.
The initiative complements a wider regional response to economic recovery aimed at helping start-ups, SMEs, and entrepreneurs to build their operations.
For further information please contact email@example.com
© Generator 2022 - All rights reserved.
Delivered with Cargo Creative