Generator is pleased to announce their second series of Band Masterclass events in County Durham – with FREE ENTRY for 13-19 year old young musicians and those wanting to get into the music industry or working in the youth sector.
Taking place at The Activity Den in Stanley the Songwriting and Recording Band Masterclass features insight and practical advice from our special guests:
Martin Longstaff, The Lake Poets
Wayne C McDonald, Generator
Paul Gregory, Lanterns on the Lake
You will get the opportunity to:
• Hear from music industry experts
• Get inspired to fast-track your music career
• Find out about opportunities for aspiring artists and music businesses
• Network with other musicians and music businesses in the area
What will the session cover?
• Approaches to songwriting and finding inspiration
• Top lines, rhythm, song structure, arrangements & song dynamics
• Writing individually and collaboratively
• The importance of rehearsal and developing song ideas
• Recording techniques and equipment
• Production tips, pre-production and studio work
• Practical sessions exploring songwriting
Who are Masterclasses aimed at?
Band Masterclasses are aimed at young musicians, emerging artists, aspiring music businesses and youth sector professionals who are interested in supporting the careers of young musicians in County Durham.