Learn how to get the most out of LinkedIn for your business and master the platform's extensive advertising options.
In this masterclass, you will…
- Gain an understanding of the difference in using LinkedIn both for yourself and your brand/business
- Learn how to navigate the sales and marketing side of LinkedIn
- Learn how to tackle the platform’s extensive advertising options
- Learn how to create a captivating content strategy suitable for the LinkedIn platform
- Learn how to reach the right people using LinkedIn
O Communications is an integrated creative agency in Newcastle, working for national and regional clients from food and drink brands to retail chains and travel operators. Since its launch in 2005, O has worked with a portfolio of household names including Dr. Martens, Flymo, British Masters, Goldsmiths, Primula and British Gas.
As a B2B account manager, Sammy Sadler works with clients to plan strategic communications tailored to appeal to a business audience across a range of platforms including PR, social media and influencer relations. Tegan Denwood has five years’ experience in SEO and social media, focusing on digital strategy and delivery for O’s clients.
The workshop will be followed by a case study with founder of The Hand Dyed Shoe Company, Simon Borne who has built an incredible following over LinkedIn with his engaging and honest content.
Who is this masterclass for?
The #DUSocial masterclasses were designed with professional marketers in mind. The LinkedIn Masterclass is ideal for business owners, as well as sales and marketing managers and executives.
#DUSocial Podcasting | 28.03.19