Positive Psychology & Coaching: Mike Cockburn, MD of Sogno will deliver two sessions in this masterclass focusing on using Positive Psychology & Coaching techniques in your Business. These sessions are relevant to any business leader from start-ups to established SMEs interested in applying new techniques to drive their business forward & navigate change.
Session 1: Developing Corporate Resilience through Positive Psychology
Mike will be exploring how positive psychology concepts can strengthen corporate resilience. We live in a period of rapid and unpredictable change that is creating unprecedented pressures on organisations. In this environment, conventional responses to change have often proved to be ineffective. Positive psychology offers some creative alternatives that you can look to apply in your own organisation.
From this session, you will gain:
- Deeper appreciation of what drives change
- Exploration of how conventional organisations are conditioned to respond
- Reflection on your personal resilience and how to build your resources
- An appreciation of how positive psychology can make a difference for individuals and their organisations
If you are interested in attending this event, we recommend you complete this survey in advance: https://www.robertsoncooper.com/iresilience/.
Session 2: Coaching for Strategic Change
Mike will be exploring how coaching based leadership can play a central role in shaping effective strategies for organisational change. He will share the Sogno 6Q with you; an easy to remember coaching model, based on 6 key questions that will enable you to turn every conversation into a genuine dialogue based on listening and mutual understanding. This deeper appreciation will create the environment for more imaginative decision making and greater buy in your organisation’s mission and strategy.
From this session, you will understand:
- How coaching based leadership can facilitate effective strategy development
- How to develop a coaching based leadership style
- Learn key coaching skills and a meta coaching model
- Understanding the relevance of ‘The Hero’s Journey’ development narrative
‘Digital Futures’, Generator’s business support programme, is designed to meet the business development needs of the North East’s creative and digital businesses. This programme is part-funded by England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020. Places at this event are FREE OF CHARGE for creative and digital businesses from North East England, thanks to ERDF funding.*
*County Durham, Northumberland, Tyne & Wear (excluding Tees Valley)
Schedule of Event
|10.15am||Session 1 begins|
|12.00pm||Session 2 begins|