We invite strategic Business Owners and Directors, who are looking to improve the way they recruit, and retain staff, to a fast paced, interactive FREE workshop that will give you the strategies needed to attract and engage the best people.
We will explore how to create an inbound recruitment strategy that drives top talent to your business, whilst also leaving you with clear techniques for how to create a culture that drives engagement, productivity and accountability. Discussions will be framed by an understanding of the legal requirements that will protect your business and help attract the best candidates.
Facilitators for this session are:
James Blackwell is the CEO of Ronald James, the North East’s leading Digital and Tech Recruitment Agency. Ronald James works with over 75 clients across the North East providing Digital and Tech talent. James has over 8 years experience in the recruitment industry and so is fully equipped to help you maximise your potential.
Jayne Hart is a Chartered member of the Institute of Personnel and Development and owner of The HR Dept Newcastle. She has worked as a HR professional in a variety of roles, since the year 2000. Using her experience and expertise, Jayne helps business owners maximise their productivity and profitability through the effective management of their people. Keeping owners legally compliant with regards to employment legislation and supporting them with their people problems and also their business growth.
Laura Weaving is the MD of Duo Global Consulting. Duo helps growing companies attract and engage the best talent through creation of values driven organisational cultures. With offices in the UK and the US, Duo helps clients around the world increase employee engagement & productivity, decrease recruitment costs, increase revenue per hire and turnaround employee retention, all through strategic people activities driven by a solid company culture.
Takeaways will include an understanding of:
- How to position your business in front of the right audience to attract the best talent.
- How to create a compelling employer brand and unique benefits offering.
- The key elements of employee engagement, productivity & accountability and how to implement them at all levels.
- How to use your culture to supercharge talent attraction & recruitment.
- How to design a meaningful culture that increases employee engagement and staff retention.
- The characteristics of high performing cultures, and top performing companies – what they do differently and how you can apply these things to your own business.
- The key legal requirements when employing staff and how this will help protect your business from tribunal claims.
- How having good HR practices and being employment legislation complaint can attract and retain the best employees.
Refreshments will be provided.
Schedule of Event