The final Thinking Digital Sessions for 2018 will be a special double bill!
The final Thinking Digital Sessions for 2018 will be a special double bill! We will be looking at a variety of emerging technologies and seeking to understand how they will impact the workplaces and our lives in the predictable near future.
We will be covering areas such as..
The Future of Work
This double session takes place from mid-afternoon on Tuesday, 20 November and will be hosted at PROTO, the brand new Emerging Technology Centre, located on the Gateshead Quays development.
Speakers will include..
- Pete Daykin, Founder of Wordnerds
- Brian Palmer, Founder of Tharsus, speaking on robotics and Industry 4.0
- Helen Waller, Accenture, speaking on AI
- Stephen Purvis, CTO of Ocucon, speaking on the future of digital surveillance
- Kate Baucherel, COO of City Web and cryptocurrencies author
- Nichola Conlon, CEO of Nuchido, speaking on longevity and anti-ageing research
For a full overview of the speakers at these Thinking Digital Sessions you can read more here.
Thinking Digital Sessions are free of charge but we do require pre-registration for the event.
Schedule of Event
|14:30||Registration & Networking|