Generator Welcomes New Business Coaches
Aside from artist development, business coaching is at the heart of the Generator offering.
The programme is a free service for digital and creative businesses looking for some 1-1 support and we are over the moon to welcome six new business coaches to the team! Our coaches come from various backgrounds and have helped hundreds of businesses excel through their expertise and own experiences of setting up a business in a competitive sector.
Joining us are:
- Helena Hill, Founder of 49 Digital, UX consultant
- Jane Longrigg, freelance marketing expert specialising in the music industry and small creative businesses
- Sarah Callender & Laura Weaving of Duo Consulting, experts in workforce development, organisational culture, recruitment, leadership and management
- Sam Clegg, Founder of Highfly Ventures working primarily with graduate businesses advising on marketing, market testing, digital, web design & build and entrepreneurial wellbeing
- Jonjo McNeill, founder of Diverge Digital, brand & web design consultant
- Sarah Cox, founder of Elemental Innovation, specialist in start-up support, multi-disciplinary innovation, knowledge management and design-led innovation.
They join our already stellar cast including:
- Ross Golighty of Sphera Consulting, specialising in business growth
- Justin Souter of Souter Consulting, working with early stage entrepreneurs to bring their business ideas to life through lean methodology
- Stephen Slater of RMT Accounting on hand for all your financial needs
- Andrew Archer and John Elliott at Loft Music, experts in all aspects of setting up a music business plus production, mixing & mastering
- Transmit Consulting, who have consultants that pretty much cover every area of business advice
If you are interested in accessing 12 hours of free support, please get in touch with Emma.
© Generator 2022 - All rights reserved.
Delivered with Cargo Creative