The first of our #GenSocial workshops, following on from the successful Social Media Day!
From pitching ideas and communicating your work, through to sharing our personal interests, storytelling is the vehicle we use. We are made of stories – whether we are using them to entertain, educate, advertise or inspire.
This is a chance for you to update and sharpen your digital storymaking skills. Using the latest tools and platforms, learn how to capture and share short form multimedia content with your mobile device.
We will explore and practice:
- Taking better photos with your mobile device
- Exploring workflows and narrative strategy
- Recording and sharing audio
- Capturing and sharing video
- Geotagging your location
- Integrating a range of multimedia assets into your story
- Curating and sharing your content online
Participants will leave with the confidence to build and share a digital narrative in a fast-moving social environment.
Schedule of Event
|10.30||Registration & networking|
|11.00||Morning session at Clavering House|
|13.30||Afternoon Walking Storymaking Tour|